Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." All photos property of In Your Element Commerce and Elements Beauty Shop, excluding my embedded social media posts. Links included in this post are not affiliate links.
Happy Monday y'all! I'm thrilled to let you know about yet another awesome event coming to the RVA Metro - this time on Tuesday, April 19. This event is called Beauty in Bloom and it will be at Elements Beauty Shop in Carytown. You've read features about Elements Beauty Shop on WorthyStyle multiple times - and this event will definitely be another fun evening from 5:30 - 8:00 at their store.
A brand representative for Erno Laszlo, Julie, will be coming to the event from NYC to answer brand questions and skincare concerns. There will be gifts with purchase and some freebie giveaways! These products are incredibly luxurious so the potential for some fun add-ons are definitely worth the trip into the store. Here's some Erno Laszlo background:
The Erno Laszlo twice-a-day skin care regimen is customized for your unique skin personality. By following four simple steps, Erno Laszlo's innovative products will cleanse and exfoliate while replenishing and restoring your skin - giving you that famous "Laszlo Glow."
Erno Laszlo, a Hungarian dermatologist, earned a name for himself after helping Hungary's crown princess treat her acne in 1927. He then made his way to Hollywood where he created the Erno Laszlo skin care line for famous actresses including Marilyn Monroe, Katharine Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Elements Beauty Shop can help guide you to the right Erno Laszlo products for your skin personality.
I have really loved using the Erno Laszlo brand. I was happy to hear that Elements Beauty Shop carries this brand, not just because of its incredible history, but also due to the fact that it's such an exclusive line for a store to actually carry. Having these brands in person and not just online is a major asset when it comes to having to periodically - seasonally - review your skincare options and concerns and get product recommendations. Having a local store with a skincare brand of that caliber is amazing. Plus, no animal testing!
I chose the products above because some are new-to-me which I cannot wait to try, and then others I love to use everyday during the warmer months.
- Erno Laszlo Light Controlling Lotion: This toner puts all others to shame. It has a light rose and clove scent. It does not burn, and it helps keep skin clear and breakouts at pay. Oil is checked by this effective yet gentle toner.
- Erno Laszlo Oil Control Day Lotion: The perfect moisturizer for summer. As I have said in previous posts, 'I have normal to combination skin (oily t-zone) and I'm so happy with this moisturizer! I love how lightly it applies and the texture it gives my skin. The scent is really faint and I don't notice it lingering at all. I typically use a blotting paper on my skin in the AM and PM, and this day lotion makes it so I don't have to use a blotting paper but once in the afternoon now! It hasn't impacted my skin negatively at all, and I am so happy with how well my makeup goes on overtop of this moisturizer. I just make sure to give it several minutes to sink in before applying makeup, setting spray, etc.' A year later and I'm still so happy that this moisturizer is my summer lotion.
- LATHER Sea Kelp & Ginseng All-Over Mask: I feel as though this product will be my friend when I go to the beach this summer. I've heard that it does incredible work on purging impurities and razor bumps from the skin.
- Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer: Love this lotion. I use it every night before bed. It does an incredible job of adding moisture as well as keeping my cuticles healthy.
- Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream: I use this lightweight moisturizer nightly during the warmer months to keep my skin looking radiant and healthy. Hydration is no problem and my skin stays balanced.
- REN Bio Retinoid™ Anti-Aging Concentrate: I turned 30 last August, and I'm now in a place where I need to maintain a regular treatment like this one to combat signs of aging. You really need to be good about sunscreen when using a retinol or retinoid product, so be sure to apply apply apply sunscreen and keep your face covered all the time.